We got back from alabama tonight around 5ish, and we are drained of all energy. We are in the middle of unpacking and such, and i will probably hit the sack in a few minutes, but i wanted to leave some pictures for yall as a little tease. I will eventually get up an alabama slideshow. It was a pretty fun vacation, that went by too fast. It was a lot of fun seeing all of our relatives, and it was even more fun to sit back and watch Barrett experience a lot of this for the first time. Here are just a few of my favorite picks thus far (you can click on the picture to see it bigger):

Right off of our dock, early in the morning, before we headed out to fish

The pretty sunrise, while fishing

Paisley and I on a little boat ride

Aunt Donna, My dad, and my mom, all doing the "we are okay" sign, while tubing.

My dad doing a lesson on wheelys on the 4-wheeler

Aunt donna, Sam, Uncle Dan, and AustYn - dancing to Soulja Boy in the talent show

Me and Barrett in the talent show - we actually won! "the nuttiest in the family"

Rylee and I outside of Harvest Moon

AustYn, Barrett and Sam tubing at sunset. Again, doing the "okay" sign

Me, catching a bass. It bit my thumb, i promise.

Me, AustYn, Mollie, & Sam

The Keegan Family Reunion (minus the Stacers)

Me, wake boarding

Barrett & I on the boat

Sam, Me, Barrett, & Mollie
Barrett, Me, Mollie, & Sam
1 comments:
Your pictures look so fun! I'd love to get together sometime now that you're back. :)
Post a Comment