Saturday, October 25, 2008

A few things

Here are some random pictures to catch you up on things. We hung up a hammock this past week, which i love to lay in and relax as we enter the pretty fall weather. I kinda wish it was a bigger one so Barrett and i both could share, but maybe that will be an upgrade later on :).

This is my miracle plant. Literally! I plucked the flowers off of my dying plants at the old apt. And after i dried them, i re-planted them in our new backyard. I didn't think they would actually grow, but i poured some miracle grow on them, and now they are huge!! You can kind of see the size comparison because of the yard light next to it. Pretty amazing stuff (an idea i got from my mom, shes much better at gardening than me!)


Last but not least, i made some pretty chocolate covered, carmel apples this morning, and here is how they turned out. If they are pretty enough, i was thinking of bringing some to host of our Halloween party tonight. I thought the orange sprinkles were a nice touch :).

0 comments: