Monday, October 13, 2008

Bday Weekend


This past weekend we went down to san antonio to celebrate the birthday weekend. Here are some of the pictures from the weekend :)


One of the oldest cars at the Rod Run.


Walking through the streets of Boerne... Barrett checking the score of the aggie game



Barrett


Barrett, running into Jeremy at the Rod-Run in Boerne.


Cars


More..
Just thought this lil dog was pretty cute.


This one reminded me of my brother :)





Dad & I opening gifts


My sexy new boots


Birthday cake & pie :)



Barrett and i, at scenic loop cafe, with my family.

Mom entertaining Aaron
Dad and Aaron



Group pic.


Group pic + Aaron


Heres the sunrise on friday morning :)


Barrett and I playing with Aaron



Cute little Aaron



My dad and Aaron


Me and Aaron


Everyone watching the OU-UT game



Me & Barrett


Me & Aaron

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaron is CU-UTE! And I really like your glasses! Happy late Birthday!