Friday, September 12, 2008

Workin for the weekend

I survived yet another week of school. I am happy to say that it is finally starting to get a little bit better. I wasn't too sure there for a little while, and pretty much was about to start searching for a new profession. But I finally feel like i'm starting to get a handle on this years class. I have learned a few things though, that i thought i'd share with you. One - asians really are the smartest, stereotype is pretty close to perfect if a little 4 year old walks in my class and can already read. Two - boys aren't always the bad ones!! My boys are all angels this year!! I have about 5 devious girls though! Which is another reason why i want my babies to be boys one day! Maybe the lord has me in training right now for a reason... yikes. Three - apparently potty trained doesn't mean what i thought it meant.. cause if a kid is coming to school in diapers, you would think he isn't potty trained, but maybe thats just me.

k, those are my pearls of wisdom for now. If you want to see pictures of this years class. Check out my class website :)
http://cfbstaff.cfbisd.edu/fischerj/Pictures.htm

0 comments: