Wednesday, September 3, 2008

update

so i've started writing the post three times now.. and i keep erasing it because apparently all i want to do is vent. :/. I've had a really hard time getting back in the swing of things at school, and it has been a true trial. On top of that, i feel like we are really busy at night when we get home, so i am having a hard time getting rest. I'm really having to trust in the lord to give me what i need for today, cause if i start thinking about tomorrow my anxiety levels go through the roof and i feel like i can't make it anymore. Im sure it sounds silly, but 23 four year olds for 5 hours of instructional time is really exhausting. I'm praying it gets better or i get more energy, cause i'm having a hard time adjusting.
An exciting side note - Paisley has become even more of my best friend. She has been chasing geckos!! Yes, we have nasty baby geckos in the house. And last night paisley caught one!! She was having so much fun with it, she kept it in her mouth and we let her outside and she let it go. I was so proud of her to get it out of the house.
Also, i got my new glasses today. I'm having a hard time adjusting to them. My old ones had black frames, and these ones are frameless, so its a big change. Ive been wearing glasses a lot lately, so i hope i get used to them soon, cause i think they are pretty cute. :)
Last side note - i saw my family this past weekend and had a lot of fun just relaxing. I also got to see my nephew for a little bit. Hes growing so fast and smiles a lot more now, hes pretty stinking cute. Here is a picture that my sister took while i was there. He was wearing a super cute dr. suess onezie.

0 comments: