Monday, August 11, 2008

Pictures!

OKAY, I finally got some pictures up for yall. Excuse any extra mess/ boxes you may see in the picture.


Me and my mom, in the newly painted craft room


My parents, Barrett and I enjoyed dinner at BJ's after a long day of work.


Paisley in her new backyard!! She is loving life!



We finally get to use our bird feeder.



Here is the kitchen table. I can't figure out where to put that picture on the wall in the back ground. So its just sitting there right now.


This is what you see when you first walk in the front door.


Here is the guest bedroom.


Guest bathroom... currently red white and blue, we will tackle that paint job on a later date :).


Here is my craft room!! My mom helped me paint this one, its called "late day sun".


Here is our bedroom.


Here is where i decided to put the 'cross wall'.


Here is the living room.


Here is the kitchen. The "EAT" is the crafty work of my sister Ashley :).


Here is the dinning room. Kinda empty, but a lovely shade of green, thanks to my mom.

1 comments:

dannyROD said...

Oh man yall's house is lookin so TOP NOTCH! It's seriously pretty much everything aimee and I want in a CASA! Is there any way we can copy and paste your dwelling to San Antonio?