Tuesday, July 8, 2008

mini water park

Today my good friend Lacie, and her little one, Lincoln, and i all loaded up to go to the new water park down the street. It was surprisingly kinda fun! Its made mainly for little kids, but it was only 3$ a person, and was a great relaxing escape. Lincoln took a little while to get use to the surroundings, but once he did he was all over the place. I think he really had fun. He wasn't a big fan of the life jacket though (as you will see below). In addition they had this huge slide that i had to try out, it was pretty nice for a little park. Here are the few pictures taken:


Lincoln in the life jacket


Me coming down the slide. I'm the tiny little head, just off the slide


Lincoln & I in the kiddy pool

0 comments: