Today my friend, Lacie, was so gracious to drive out and help me set up my classroom. I know its a little early, but i am going to busy with the new house when i would normally do it. I made some new things for my room this year. I added pillows to the reading center, and made a pillow cushion for my teaching chair. I also had this old clock that my sister gave me. I thought it was perfect for my classroom, but it was just a plain unfinished wood color. SO, i had a blast painting it zebra print. I painted the whole thing white, and then used puffy paint to do the stripes. Now it will fit in perfect with my classroom's safari theme!
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
latest creation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That looks pretty nice!
really cool - hmmm such talent!
Post a Comment