The other night we had a girls night, that turned out to be pretty fun. I cant even remember the last time I saw 1am on the clock. We started out the evening at Michael's Italian Rester aunt, right across the street from our apt. Then we went back to Christen's house for fondue and games. We had quite the spread of delicious foods to dip. Then we made up a game, kind of like balderdash, in attempt to get to know each other better. It was pretty fun to just relax and learn more about each other. We decided we should start making this a monthly event :). (Don't worry, the guys had their fun too, they played golf :). Below is a picture I took of us gorging in chocolate. However i think Taylor must have stepped out for a sec, cause she isn't in the picture.
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Girls Night
Posted by Jenny at 11:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment